Sunday, October 19, 2008

W.


Last night I went and saw W. with a bunch of friends.  What a waste of time that was.  Basically I felt like all it did was try and make you feel sorry for Bush by showing you how retarded he is.  Which is what I expected except I thought it would be more satirical than it turned out being.  Because anyone who has not been living in isolation from the entire world for the past 8 years already knows that bush is rediculously dumb, we don't need a movie to tell us that.  I figured it would at least poke fun at him but no.  Really it seemed to say, "its not my fault I fucked up this country its my evil advisors, I am to stupid to have stoped it."  I mean really, it would not have been hard at all to at least make the audiance laugh seeing as his entire presidency has been one big JOKE.  Bottom line I wasted my time I hope not many other people do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment