Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love the winter.



Yes it's true, I am a big fan of winter. I love the snow and cold. The way I see it is that no matter how cold it gets you can always put on another layer of clothing when it gets cold. However the same is not true for when it gets hot. There comes a point where taking another layer of clothing off in the summer either does not do the trick or you will get arrested. Neither one of those options is good at all.

One of the only reasons that I can tolerate living in Utah is the winter. I love snowboarding. Last year when I didn't buy a seasons pass the season was awesome. As a result I ended up spending about twice as much as I would have had I just bought one to begin with. Anyway I bought one this year so hopefully it is a good season, this is why I am so excited for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment