Sunday, October 5, 2008

So Tired of School

How much longer could this possibly last?  Well it sure seems like forever.  Starting at the beginning of this semester I passed the half way point.  People keep telling me, "it's all down hill from here."  The next time someone tells me that they better hope they can run faster than me because I am going to kill them.  Pharmacy School is like stepping into some sort of weird time warp thingermajig.  Somebody well say, "remember 1.5 years ago when we were in...."  All I can think is, this person is crazy that happened at least 10 years ago.  And yet the weeks go by so fast.  Its like slow motion and fast motion at the same time!!  Oh man... I have no idea whats going on....Well anyway so as to not have anymore confusion here is my new graduation count down clock:  (when I find one I like)

No comments:

Post a Comment