Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seminar is almost over!

Less than 24 hours now until seminar is over!  Never before in my life have I worked so hard on something for school.  It is going to be a great relief to get this off my shoulders, both literally and figuratively (I have been carying a huge folder in my backpack).  Even with all of my preperation and work I am still scared to death to give this presentation tomorrow.  It is not that I do not know my topic, or that I am worried about failing, it is just nerve racking to be giving my first real lecture/presentation.  There have been rumors of somone taking a beta blocker before giving their seminar to help with the nerves, unfortunately for them they ended up passing out.  Another idea is that of a couple of my other friends who plan on taking a shot or two before getting up there to talk, which like the beta blockers sounds like a great idea but I just don't think I can do it.  Well at least it can be said with relative certainty that I will not fail and tomorrow there will be a huge stress removed from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment